Where to find Sarah’s Doo-Wop Dos in 2016, more dates to be added.
- 16th April, 1940s Boutique at Bletchley Park. 1940s hair and make-up full day class with pop-up vintage shop from Claireabella’s Closet.
- 28th May, Save The Last Dance 1960s Hairstyling Workshop, Milton Keynes Theatre. 1960s hair workshop.
- 29th – 30th May, Wrest Park At War, indoor 1940s pop-up parlour.
- 18th June, Shuttleworth At Home. 1940s pop-up parlour
- 3rd June, Shuttleworth Military Pageant. Vintage pop-up hair parlour
- 9th July, 1940s Boutique at Bletchley Park. 1940s hair and make-up day with pop-up vintage shop from Claireabella’s Closet.
- 7th August, Shuttleworth Edwardian Collection Pageant. Vintage pop-up hair parlour
- 12th – 14th August, Supernational Old Warden Park. Vintage pop-up hair parlour
- 26th – 29th August, Twinwood Festival. Vintage indoor salon, this year find us in the ‘Bois De Jumeau’ just off the Woodland Walk!
- 3rd -4th September, Milton Keynes Museum 1940s Weekend. 1940s pop-up parlour
- 8th – 11th September, Goodwood Revival. Part of the Betty’s Salon team, the Official Goodwood Revival Hair and Beauty Salon.
- 2nd October, Shuttleworth Race Day, Roaring 20s. 1920s pop up parlour.
- 8th October, 1940s Boutique at Bletchley Park.
- 3rd December, 1940s Boutique at Bletchley Park.
- 10th December, Hedna’s the Vintage Nightclub, vintage pop-up parlour
To book into the pop-up vintage hair parlour at any event you can email here . For workshops us the live links to book your place. Or to book the Sarah’s Doo-Wop Dos pop-up salon for your event please email Sarah on email@example.com
Photo courtesy of Jez Brown, featuring The Three Bells and Sarah Dunn.